We spent this past weekend at the lake. It is actually a salt water and a fresh water lake.
Supposedly, you can walk across it as it is not very deep. I am going to let the pictures do the talking....

R.T. got to take a catamaran out on the lake

we introduced
smores to our friends. I ordered the graham crackers and the
Hershey bars as I cannot get them in the local market. They seemed to be enjoyed by all.

a wild
roo. We still get excited when we see one

just a good picture of a good looking kid

These are our dear friends. I think that we are going to kidnap them and bring them back to the states.

the kids - learning to
Kayak. It was a great place to learn. When they were having struggles, R.T. could just walk out and help them

The next few pics are of the
queenlander that we stayed in. We were disappointed to learn this weekend, that they take
a lot of up keep. R.T. and I really enjoy the design.
2 comments:
Such a beautiful looking place! So lucky it's ours and glad we got to share it with all of you.
Hello to the Lewandowski's. I just found your blog (through your facebook page) and am enjoying catching up with what is going on with your family. I know that Allie will be interested to see what Cas is up to in the Land Down Under. I also wanted to let you know that the Riley family is enjoying your Willow house. I will keep your family in my prayers!
Post a Comment