As expected, we had an amazing time at Easterfest. We enjoyed hearing some familiar voices from home (Audio Adrenaline, Rebekka St.James, and Naturally 7). Rebekka St.James is Aussie but lives and performs in the States. We had 7 big top tents that had continuous Christian music from morning until night. R.T and Cas enjoyed the Christian jazz bands-their new love is Newworldson. I moved between Christian pop rock and the worship tents. I also took in a Dr. speaking on stem cell. Abbie enjoyed the Narnia children's area complete with crafts, sand pit, wii games, veggie tale movies etc and she enjoyed the carnival rides. It was great to have all this entertainment included in the weekend price. Aussies kept to their motto of "no worries".
We rented a house with several other families and on Easter morning we had 21 people from our King*roy church over for breakfast. What a blessing!
Sunday night we had a worship time with all 10,000 attenders. What a way to celebrate our risen Savior!!!
A highlight of the weekend was the two additions to our family. Georgina and Jhonny are Bolivian children that we have the privilege of supporting through compassion ministries.

Evening concert

Abbie was a cat one day and a clown the next

Aussies call these dodgem cars. In America we prefer to bump rather than dodge. Abbie loved the drivers seat. Anyone know a good Chiropractor

We are sitting with about 15 people from our church, waiting for the evening concert to begin.
2 comments:
Hey Guys!! I am so excited to read about your journay. But, I have to say I am ready for you to come back. Dr.Lewandowski, I just found out a month ago that I am pregnant AGAIN!! I NEED YOU HERE!!! So Laticia if the mice do not get better I will hold you to your word!! LOL Really, I have been praying for you all and I hope you have a wonderful Summer!
See you soon! (HINT HINT) :)
Mandy Scarbrough
Love the term dodgem cars. I guess Americans cling on to conflict, thus our name "bumper cars"?
Post a Comment