Friday, October 31, 2008

Pics













Top Left (our town and countryside)
Top Right (R.T. and kids at local vineyard)
Middle Left( a wing at the hospital)
Middle Right (vineyard)
Bottom (Abbie sitting in drivers seat of our car)
I did not include a pic of our house. It is pretty american looking. We actually love the local houses that are on stilts - I will try and include a pic of them later on this year.
We are loving our house. We feel so blessed and undeserving of what we have been given. We do feel that it is a bit strange that the house has neither air or heat. We have already been a bit warm this week and it is only Spring. It will be an experience when the temp outside is 110. I think that we may go and purchase a fan. I keep telling myself that people lived for many years with out air.....
Thanks for the comments, it is encouraging to know that someone is reading our blogs :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics! Glad to hear you are getting settled it. From what you and mom mention it sounds like it gets really hot there. I am so looking forward to the cooler temperatures here, I cannot imagine heading into the temps you have.

Right now the kids are counting and playing with the candy they received last night. Do kids in Australia do anything on Halloween?