We have had many people inquire about our house. We have a normal american looking house. I have included in this blog a picture of a queenslander house. This is actually a run down queenslander. These homes are elevated and they have windows around most of the house. A lot of times, they have decks that surround the house.
The house with the purple trees is not our house. We are the one with a burgandy roof and tan brick. I have included pics of the purple trees and palms. They are so pretty. We have really enjoyed the scenery. The first pic is at a local vineyard. We actually were taking a break from the election coverage and went to hang out up there. The owners came out of their house while we were there and told us the election results.
If anyone can help me on my format for my blog. I am having trouble posting my pics in the order I want and then writing captions under them.
No comments:
Post a Comment