We will be leaving for holiday (vacation) tomorrow (saturday). We are going to see the Sydney Opera house. I will not post any more blogs until we get back.
R.T. was somewhat saddened that people do not think of him as a "relaxed kind of guy" :-) There were two of you who thought that he would wear shorts - two who thought that he would wear them when the thermostat reached 100. the other 12 votes thought that he would not wear them. I will keep you updated......he does wear jeans (with dress shoes) a couple of times a week.....so just maybe the shorts will become reality......
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think RT may eventually wear shorts, but it is difficult to change one's habits.
Sorry it took so long, but here is my new e-mail address: wiless1@lpha.mopublic.org.
Monday - possible SNOW!! Your rock is calling!!
Sherry
Post a Comment